Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 9 - Someone I want to meet

Dear Dwayne,

I have dreamed of the day that I would meet you.  We would see each other and give each other a hug. Not the church hug with that space in the middle. A real hug, where our naughty bits would rub up against each other.  I would hold you for what would probably be a few seconds too long...trying to memorize the scent of your cologne.  The thoughts of your arms around me would help get me to sleep on those nights where insomnia has set in.  We would go to a lovely restaurant and as I entered I would realize that we were the only ones there.  You would lead me to the kitchen where you would begin to prepare our meal. A traditional Polynesian feast. As the meal was near completion you would walk over to me and whisper in my ear.....can you smelllllll what the Rock is cooking?

Eagerly anticipating our meeting,

The girl with the moist panties.

1 comment:

  1. LMMFAO OMG, you are too damn funny!! I have tears in my eyes, but can't laugh out loud because I'm sitting in my cubicle and I'm supposed to be "studying."

    ReplyDelete